Stock images are available to meet the needs of photo buyers, publishers, designers, and others for magazines, books, digital usage (website design, screensavers, etc.), editorial publications, advertising, product sales (e.g. greeting cards, postcards, calendars, posters, etc.) as well as an unlimited number of other uses.
Available stock images generally fall into the following categories:
- Urban and Street (Cityscapes, urban skylines and architecture, street scenes, events in urban settings)
- Wildlife (Birds, Odonata (Dragonflies and Damselflies), Insects, Spiders)
- Landscapes (grand landscapes and intimate scenes, mostly from US National Parks)
- Man and Nature (lighthouses in scenic settings, technology in natural surroundings)
- News (Newsworthy images and events)
- Sports (Running, Motorsports, PGA Golf)
Below are the primary methods to search for images which will meet your needs:
- Image Search – All of my images available on-line are fully searchable by keywords, subject, license type desired, and other criteria. Select Image Search on the navigation menu above to enter any desired criteria and press the “Search” button.
- Browse Galleries – Select Galleries on the navigation menu to browse the location or subject based galleries.
Some of my images are not yet on-line. If you have a specific image in mind that you cannot find, please contact me with your requirements.
License Types and Pricing
Most of my images can be licensed as Rights-Managed images. By entering the details for your usage in the pricing calculator (appears when you click the “Purchase Image” button when viewing image thumbnails or the green “License Rights-Managed” button when viewing a detailed image page), you can determine the price. The price for your specific usage is based on a number of factors such as:
- Region of usage (e.g. worldwide, specific world region, specific country, etc.)
- Category of usage (e.g. advertising, corporate, editorial, etc.)
- Sub-category (e.g. web, book, magazine, etc.)
- Run size, duration of license, and other factors, if applicable.
There are many different image usages covered in the pricing calculator. The above factors were selected only as examples.
Please contact me if you need help with this feature, or if you have a situation not covered by the pricing calculator.
Selected images can be licensed as Royalty-Free images. Pricing for these images is based on image size and appears when you click the “Purchase Image” button when viewing image thumbnails or the orange “License Royalty-Free” button when viewing a detailed image page.
On-line payment is processed through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can still pay with a credit card through PayPal.
Invoicing and payment post publication is available for selected customers.
All files are delivered as high-quality JPEGs. Images will be available for download immediately after payment, or through special arrangement if invoicing and payment post publication has been approved.
Note: Although images are displayed in the galleries with a watermark, the watermark will not appear on delivered images.
If an image contains a person or people for which model release(s) are not available, or property (including intellectual property) for which a property release is not available, the image cannot be used for commercial purposes (i.e. to advertise, promote, sell or endorse a product, service, organization or brand). The purchaser (licensee) is responsible for determining the need for, and securing, any releases required for the intended usage.
Unreleased images can be used editorially.
Usage rights are limited to the specific usage terms and duration for which payment has been received. If you have an additional requirement for the same image or a different image, a separate license and payment is required.
If you have any questions not covered by the details above, please contact me.